Reporting Potholes & Blocked Road Drains

Potholes and blocked road drains are a common problem in Burton Parish.

The Staffordshire County Council telephone reporting number for these problems is:

Tel: 0300 111 8000

Other methods of contacting Staffordshire County Council’s Roads & Highways Unit are given in this pdf download page:

How to Contact Us – Staffordshire County Council